I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

"Yo, little red riding hood!"

Today was interesting. Have you ever gotten dressed one morning and wondered, is this the direction I always put my belt on? It was one of those mornings. A definite "omg where is my coffee" morning.
Morning was slow. Boss called in sick so fellow sleep-deprived space cadet and myself opened. Then was the big branch where I got "shortie-d". again. At least this one was cute. And clever. He called me "little red riding hood" and asked for help with a computer. Then asked if I'd be in tomorrow. He just moved here and is "freaking bored out of [his] mind." I'm supposed to look up sites about nearby "dry camping" - What is dry camping? Because apparently he finds that entertaining. Along with water sports. Which, in the winter? in Nebraska? Madness. He said something about being from the desert. And that Lincoln is a small town. Hmm... Anyway, my work-friend thinks this is funny. "Love at the library" she says. Ha! The last guy that called me shortie slipped me a note with his name - illegible by the way - along with the message "likes ass or jazz." I died on the spot. As did my work-friend. And my favorite college professor. Seriously, it was awful. So funny.

Meanwhile, I'm loving Warehouse 13. Thinking about ordering it on Amazon. I'm starting to like Amazon. Fast shipping. Cheaper than Ebay. But it's good. Funny and entertaining - keeps you guessing. I'm loving Mrs. Frederic. She's so mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment