I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, January 17, 2011

Peanut butter and banana sandwiches for breakfast, lunch and dinner!

Time: 10:13 PM
Location: Couch
Music: "Reflecting Light" - Sam Phillips (one of my favorites, i'll post the link later)
Attitude: Tired


Attitude seemed the appropriate word. So today was fun and relaxing. I slept in, watched How I Met Your Mother - wanted to punch Barney on multiple occasions, he says awesome more than i do btw - wrote some more Sketch and Edit's and hung out with my big fat cat.

So, the benefits of having a sister that grocery shops for you is that she knows you well enough not to dump too much health food on you without giving you some bad-for-you snacks that balance everything out. The thing is, I had to actually like assemble the food, as opposed to my usual stick-it-in-the-microwave-then-eat-it routine. Which meant spending quality time in the kitchen, which led to noticing I have stains on my ceiling from food, which made me wonder how long they've been up there. They certainly didn't come from me. And I had this flashback to this episode of Charmed - yes I am one of those people - to where Piper and Paige are in the kitchen and it goes something like this:
Paige: We are not slobs!
Piper: Oh really? How come I spent all night cleaning potion stains off of the ceiling?
Paige: That's gazpacho not potion.
Piper: You know what, blenders have lids.

Anyway, sibling grocery shopping is awesome because she knows what to get me. But the best thing of all.....string cheese. The wonder of wonders and so mysterious. Peel it apart into strings and it's fantastic, take a big bite out of it whole, it's disgusting. Yes I did put that in bold just because I can.

Mom just called, quote of the day: "I have my car full of your stuff and I'm not putting it back!" She's coming up tomorrow which means Culvers, most likely. Mmm, custard. Yay.

Anybody watch Harry's Law tonight? Also fantastic. And hilarious, I'm loving Kathy
Bates. And I've liked Brittany Snow since John Tucker Must Die - again I am one of those - so it's fun to see her as the ditzy blonde like in Hairspray.


Annnnd with that it's lights out.

"But the moon's never seen me before, but I'm reflecting light."

No comments:

Post a Comment