I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Angry Birds, Angry Birds, What You Gonna Do? What You Gonna Do When They Come For You?

Time: 10:21 PM
Location: Couch
Attitude: Loud Music Necessary
Current Work Score: 113 - down from my high 118 when my timesheet mysteriously vanished


Today's Highlights:
-I killed a pig with a bird. It was very exciting and strange at the same time. Superwoman has this awesome app on her Droid called "Angry Birds" apparently it's really popular. You slingshot angry birds at pigs. They're so angry they crush the pigs under buildings and then explode. It's pretty wicked sweet. I'm just curious as to what the pigs did to piss off the birds so much that you fail if you don't kill them all. Yikes.
- I answered an instant message in Spanish. You can instant message the library with questions. This one was in Spanish. My high school Spanish teacher would be so proud. I actually have used it a lot at the library, I should work more on it so I can be better in the future.
- Went grocery shopping and bought a lot of good food that involves spending time in the kitchen. Yikes but good yikes. I will learn. and hopefully not take down my building in the process.
- Ate supper with sister and watched The A-Team. Hilarious. I forgot how much I like Liam Neeson. And Bradley Cooper was probably the best character, apart from the crazy guy anyway. Hilarious. I'd give it a 8/10 on my Scale of Awesome.

Tomorrow is half-day then cleaning apartment, doing homework, working ahead - because I don't during the week - and getting through some of these DVD seasons. I have multiple out and they're all due next week, except the one I got today Burn Notice season 1! Woohoo! Loving Michael Weston.
The weekend means possible girls night, more cleaning, more homework, more work work, and then a sister's night out for supper. Not in that order. But should be fun.


Music Rec of the Day -
A sister specialty, meaning Maroon 5. Or Scissor Sisters. But this time it's Maroon 5. My second sister burned me their "Hands on Me" CD and I'm loving it. Some of the best are "Last Chance" "Get Back in My Life" "How" "Give a Little More" "Misery". Here's a link to their youtube if you're interested. It's definitely worth checking out. http://www.youtube.com/user/maroon5?blend=1&ob=4
This next one is djearworm. He does these remixes where he takes the greatest hits and their music videos from the entire year and blends them into a mashup. They're awesome. He has one from '08, this one in '09 and then the newest just came out for '10. Then there are some other random mashups he's made. I'm posting this one because even though '08 and '10 are pretty great they can't top this one.

Blame it on the Pop 2009
Here's Viva La Pop 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLaZ-8IMtt0
And Don't Stop the Pop 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLA7JMPE_xU
You can copy and paste into your browser. Which one do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment