I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

gloveless in nebraska

Do you know how uncool it is to be in the middle of a snowstorm with only 1 glove? Totally not cool. I guess I should rephrase, it's so cool it's frostbite material. I'm going to go with "not pleasant". It's totally not pleasant to be walking to work in the snow and realize you lost your other glove somewhere between the place where you're standing like an idiot and the other library where you had it on to do bookdrop. But at least I have a caring enough boss to let me know it's at the other library.
I got to be Team Awesome again with Girlscout today who, when she heard about the glove, said I could have pulled a Napoleon and put one hand inside my jacket (which is what I totally did. Screw looking like an idiot, at least I still have feeling in both hands this way). And, while a member of Team Awesome, all hell broke loose when our computer software we use for like everything suddenly stopped working. The patrons loved us for that, ha! but our virtual tech people are geniuses and they had it up and running again in minutes.
Think I'm gonna watch the latest episode of NCIS online then crash. I just watched the return of Agent Borin, I love Diane Neal but she will forever be Casey Novak to me. It's funny to see her carry a service weapon. And she's a redhead, future love interest for Gibbs? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment