I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, January 28, 2011

"Did he just call you bunny?" "Life sometimes is complicated..."

Time: 9:56 PM
Location: Couch, big surprise there
Music: Dangerous - Akon
Attitude: Amused, seriously amused

9-12 is fun, especially when half your family shows up out of nowhere. 2 aunts, 2 uncles and a sister. So funny. Scared the crap out of me actually, I'm in the young adult section and I hear this "psss...." and turn and there's like noone there. So I kept shelving and look over to see my Aunt Diane just looking at the books like she belongs there. It was one of those moments where you're like, I know you. But not in this context. So after a nice delayed reaction came the "oh my god, hi!" moment. Fun times. My aunts and uncles have decided to go to Alaska and want Mom and Dad to go as well. I'm wishing them luck with that. I mean Mom will be all for it, but Dad? Should be a challenge, but I promised I'd encourage him. So it was cool getting to see them since I don't as often anymore. Aunt Hay-Hay and uncle Bob are actually moving to Lincoln so she said she would sign up for a library card when they had everything official. Very exciting. After they left I'm shelving the holds and my sister shows up. It was like, were you all sent to check up on me or something? My boss was giving me crap, it was pretty funny.
Aside from all that the stupid "do the bookdrop" song was back in my head. It was followed closely by "All my exes live in Texas" which I sang in the jnonfiction section, not expecting there to be a lady there. She smiled. So I kept singing. haha.

Then, went to lunch with an awesome coworker. Pizza buffet of awesomeness and all for less than ten bucks. Excellent lunch with good company. Will have to do it again.

After jamming out in my car to some awesome Scissor Sisters music - compliments of the library, gotta love checking out cd's - I was actually productive and finished my homework for the week. We were supposed to read half a textbook and post our notes online. I beat the rest of my group so that's exciting. But I'm sure their notes will be much more thorough than mine and like betterly worded. Betterly. I like it. I'm sticking with it, yes I'm sure their notes will be betterly worded, can't imagine why, haha.

And my prize for being productive was to watch RED which came in the mail today. Score! "This is just like Love's Savage Secret!" I'm loving the special features as well. Definitely worth checking out.
I've said it before and I'm gonna again, John Malkovich steals every scene.
"Why would I be trying to kill you?"
"Because last time we met I tried to kill you."
"That was a long time ago."
"Some people hold on to things like that."
or
"I am getting the pig!"
or my personal favorite
"Old man my ass."
Although everytime I see that chick I think of Charmed. She plays Natalie this awful whitelighter, I mean she's good at her job, but she's just an awful person who turns out okay in the end. But she puts the sisters through this bootcamp - this is back when Shannen was still on the show, post Cole's fake death but pre-Piper and Leo's wedding so season three I think it was called "Blinded by the Whitelighter" yes I am that sad, and wait it's about to get even more sad - anyway, bootcamp and she's like upset that they're not taking this certain demon as seriously as they should so she's like, "you need to prepare yourselves physically, spiritually, sartorially..."
"what?"
"she doesn't like our clothes."
"you need clothes that are loose and move. that means no more braless, strapless...fearless attire."
"okay, but then I have nothing to wear." Excellent Prue line there.
and then they're like practicing this battle sequence and Prue knocks the fake crossbow out of her hands -
"oh, i'm sorry."
"not as sorry as if I blinked behind you and stabbed you in the back!"
"well that would be bad."
The entire scene is just completely sarcastic and hilarious and that's why I stuck with the show all 8 seasons. Because every episode mixed in the comedy with the action and the drama and yes it was cheesy but hey, it was fantastic. I think that one is one of my favorite episodes of the series. And this Natalie chick - I don't know what her name is in RED or what her actual name is she's a perpetual guest star she's been in like Bones, NCIS, Saving Grace and all that but she's also in the "GO MEAT" commercials too which cracked me up. Everytime I see her I yell "NATALIE!" and everyone thinks I'm crazy. But this is my blog. I'm allowed to be crazy fangirl and since you're apparently still reading you're okay with that. Or you're okay with it enough to still be reading. So I will shutup and go to bed.
Cole is also in the movie, Julian McMahon, he plays the VP. Interesting. Okay, now really shutting up.


I think I'm gonna watch RED again and crash. Awesome movie, "What does that mean?" "I kill people, dear." "Okay."


"So if you break his heart I will kill you. And bury your body in the woods."
"Wow...okay."

And she's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment