I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Edit Gets Back From a Rock Concert

Okay, so I'll make this short and then add a Sketch and Edit. I'm posting this one in particular because it's how I'm feeling currently. Thankfully I have tomorrow off to sleep in and all that. I went to work and felt fine, until I started working, then I got all light-headed and burning up again. But I toughed it out, it was only 3hours. I keep hearing Coach Otte's voice in my head "It's all mental!" But it's not working. Sorry Coach. When I got home I crashed and burned - a familiar concept lately - and my brother-in-law brought me groceries because I'm spoiled and had no food. But hey, they offered so I took it up. Well, my sister offered anyway, I'm sure he was thrilled to bring them all over here. I love my family. Now I'm laid out on my couch in my awesome blue sun hoodie, yay for firefly, and going to start How I Met Your Mother season one.

Sketch and Edit - Get Back From a Rock Concert

E – “Ow.” *limping*
S – “Hey, how was the concert?”
E – “Ow.”
S – “Whoa, are you okay?”
E – “Ow.”
S – “What happened?”
E – “I tried to crowd surf and the tide went out.”
S – “Seriously?”
E – “The sea just parted.”
S – “You tried to crowd surf?”
E – “Yeah, so? Ow.”
S – “You?”
E – “Sometimes, people do things in crowds that they would never do on their own. We learned all about it in Social Psychology.”
S – “I think you’d need a crowd for this one. I don’t think you can do it alone.”
E – “Yeah, I figured that one out.”
S – “Haha, bright side?”
E – “Oh I dare you. Cheese it woman, I’m in pain.”


Faaaaaaaalllllll on your Kneeeees....... Ohh Heeeeeear the angel Vooooiiices...stuck in my head. Told you they stay on my ipod until July. And then it's pointless to take them off so I just leave them on. I start singing Santababy in August anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment