I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you...

Family softball game was a total success - despite the rain and massive amount of flies.

We ate around 2, hung out for a while, game started around 4 and we actually played for a couple of hours. 4 innings, I was impressed, usually we're out and done by 3 but the weather was perfect after the rain.

Dinner was excellent - BBQ style - and brother at one point said that me and my sisters aren't being thorough. Or something like that. Said we'd figure it out soon. No idea what he was talking about. Neither did Second Sister. Tried to pry it out of Sister in law but got nowhere. I'm still waiting for that epiphany moment.

The game was super fun. I jammed out in left field cause I'm good with pop flies although this time it was chasing everything down to a not so safe outfied filled with holes, divots, tall grass and puddles. Booge jammed with me out there, every time I got the ball I would give it to him and have him throw it in. The kiddos are getting pretty good, I'm impressed. Starting them early.

I got on base each time although my brother tagged me out twice at third. "Was that a Ke$ha ringtone coming from your pocket?" Not my pocket. His pocket.

Then after we posed for pictures - which was new.
"I'm gonna send it to the New York Times?"
"Think they'll print it?"
"How about the York News Times?" that was me.

Aannnd after checking out Mom's carpet samples I took off.

Now I'm watching Chuck and will soon konk out in an attempt to get myself through tomorrow - full day of work after having the whole weekend off. Well, for class anyway.

"Rockin' with the Rhythm of the Rain" The Judds


"These Boots are Made For Walkin'"



Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment