I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it.

Oh my god, my hair is too long. I need to chop it off. Not like chop it all off, just a substantial amount of it. It needs to go away. I didn't even realize it was this long until I did the Saving Grace braid - yes, I'm back on that binge, it happens once a year around this time. I have the series, stupid ending included...just mean. I mean, how else would you end it? But still. I don't like it. - and it took forever! The braiding I mean. So yes, I needs to go away. Sometime soon. I miss the red. Now it's all blonde. Seriously. Cause apparently after the red fades it turns blonde.


It was like phonecall-central today.
Highlights include:
-"You're the cool aunt." I try.
-Dad's voicemail: "Dude," yes I'm Dude, "There's some new episodes of Swamp People on tonight. I'm recording it. Bye." Hangs up. Seriously. That was the voicemail, I love it.
-Saltdogs game = Saturday. Every year we siblings go to a Saltdogs game in celebration of my brother and brother-in-law's birthday. There is much drinking, eating hotdogs, dancing and joking involved. And yes, dancing. You can't disrespect the dance.
-"I am toneless."...
-"I am grief-stricken." "I thought you were toneless." "That was 30 seconds ago. Now I am grief-stricken."
I enjoy the word "stricken" it's just fun to say. Especially if you say it in a grief-stricken tone.
-"This is my valley girl tone."
Sketch loves me. She even said so. After I was silent for like 2 minutes. She caved. Yay!


Took a nap today, it was awesome. And got started on Six Feet Under. Scale of Awesome says 7/10, I mean, it's pretty good. Basically this funeral director dies and leaves his business to his kids, one of them already works there but the other is like the left home as soon as he could, then there's a daughter who's a stoner and an employee who's off the wall and then the mother who's been having an affair with this other dude for like years. It's funny. Like dark funny since it's about a funeral home. I'm debating if I want to stick with it. I mean, it's good, but there's a lot of seasons and I don't know if it's that that good. Yes, that that good.


But that's the bonus of a split shift. You pick something up in the morning, try it in the afternoon, if it sucks you return it at night, if it's awesome you order the next season. Plus you can nap. I love naps. As does my big fat cat.




Song of the day:
"Ice Ice Baby" Vanilla Ice


there's also a version of this song sang by Jim Carrey on youtube that I highly encourage you to check out.

Clips of the day:
Whose line is it anyway - Questions with Wigs


A family gathering


Scandel at a wedding





See my obstacle?

Okay, I'm on a mission. Gonna finish this freaking puzzle. I'll put on the new episode of Warehouse - it's Monday nights but I missed it - online and finish it. I'm determined. Cause yeah. It needs to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment