I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cause Lord Knows I'm a Rolling Stone

"Wedding cake freezes, this we know."
"Runaway Bride" I love it. 7/10 on the Scale of Awesome. Maggie - Runaway Bride - Carpenter leaves grooms at the alter, so far there's been 3 with another wedding about to happen. Ike the New York reporter finds this story to hard to pass up so he completely bashes her and loses his job. In search of vindication he goes to meet her and prove that he was right, meanwhile finding out all about the true her and why she left all those men.
Julia Roberts, Richard Gere, Joan Cusack

I forgot that Christopher Meloni is one of the grooms.
I think I like them better together in this one than I do in Pretty Woman. It's like a reunited cast, seriously.
Plus Joan Cusack is hilarious. Sketch is a big fan of that family - mostly because of Gross Pointe Blank. "I'm taking down the office now!" Maybe that'll be next on my list tomorrow night.

"Cheer. Normal."

I love split shift. I can take naps, I can watch movies, I can run errands - this time I cleaned my apartment. I even spot-cleaned the place. Not that it needed it, although I'm clumsy and Carter is Carter. Carter hates the vacuum. Scares the crap out of him. Runs and hides.

Then watched some Scooby doo. They have this Mystery Incoporated series, it's actually pretty funny. Although it has Shaggy and Velma as a couple plus Daphne fawning all over Fred - which I guess is normal. Just weird to actually see them as teenagers and you know, people with lives other than purely focusing on mystery solving. Did it used to be that way and I was just too young to notice? I thought it was purely mystery stuff without all that relationship drama. Will have to look for the original series through interlibrary loan or something.

"I think I am profoundly and irreversibly screwed up."


Songs of the night: It's jam out time.

"Runaway Baby" - Bruno Mars

wasn't really a fan before but after listening to his whole album i'm loving it.

"Only You" - Josh Kelley

yes that's Katherine Heigl and yes they're married now. I think I posted that a while ago but just in case you didn't already know.


Tomorrow is coming faster than I thought it would which means I should sleep. Gonna pick up NCIS season 8 after work, huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment