I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, August 29, 2011

and a long jacket.

"Hey, don't encourage him. This isn't happy hour at Chili's."

Off at 3:00, didn't know what to do with myself! Seriously! I did lists all morning pulling stuff to be boxed up although it took a while since it's sorted by author instead of series. But I've got it covered.

So I spent the afternoon at Best Buy, got some seasons of Chuck and the 4th of Charlie's Angels. Huzzah! All on sale, btw. Loving it.

But I chose getting those instead of going to Target and getting food. Will do that tomorrow between shifts. Ordered a hamburger and some fries. It was fantastic.

As I have no much else to say I'm keeping it short.



"Short Skirt and a Long Jacket" Cake


Have a good one. I'm headed back to this before I crash.


wonder what song they used for that....


OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment