I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I see before me a new horizon.....

Keeping it short.

Worked 11-2 shelving the day away, came home to watch SVU and nap - stil exhausted - then went to see Captain America with sister and family.
I'd give it a 7/10 on the Scale of Awesome. Bits of comedy, lots of action. I was impressed by the special effects.Plus we saw it in 3D which I didn't realize it was until we were there and he handed us glasses. Sweet stuff. Cheesy but not too cheesy, I'm looking forward to The Avengers - aka the next movie in the superhero series bringing together Iron Man, Captain America, Thor and the Hulk and all them. I'm a nerd for knowing them.

Out for the night.
Song of the day:
"Strangers Like Me" Everlife remake of Phil Collins

love it.

tomorrow need a major grocery run. Second Sister says movie theater food not a legitimate meal but I have nothing in my fridge aside from booze. Mom would be so proud. I can usually make it - it's only when I run out of pop that I panic and need new groceries immediately. Which is weird but true. I can live without food but not Diet Dr. Pepper.

out!

No comments:

Post a Comment