I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, July 23, 2011

This was no boating accident!

"Use the hair tie, it's on my right arm."
"I just thought it was an ugly bracelet."
Pete and Myka switch bodies. Laura Harris is a guest star in this one and guess what! It has commentary! Huzzah! Apparently she has a massive native american tattoo on her shoulder. I told you, nerd when it comes to WMC. Although I guess I can't blame that completely on WMC.

I love my boss. Just so you know, if you hadn't figured that out already. I text her in the morning to tell her I'm double scheduled and she lets me sleep in. Just another instance of My Boss is Cooler Than Your Boss mentioned here: My Life in Closed Captions: Here's a little segment called: "My boss is cooler... continued here: My Life in Closed Captions: Can I Keep You - Some Assembly Required and added to here.


12-6 then dinner/jam out session with Slim Shady. total relaxation. Now it's back to the Warehouse and then I'll crash. Fun fact, they have some sort of zodiac symbol in each episode of second season.

PS - there are Star Wars cookbooks at the library. I'm stoked. Although in order to use it would mean that I would actually have to cook something. We'll see.

I'm out. I know, I'm boring. Totally exhausted even though got to sleep in.

Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac

been down two times
I don't understand how he can play that all by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment