I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, July 11, 2011

They did the mash.

Wow camp filled day. Started around 10:30 ended around 8:30. Granted we did get distracted a time or two, but we talked to her our tshirt dude sent him the numbers, assigned counselors and campers to cabins, printed out and stuffed all the return letters into envelopes. He'll mail them later. So yeah, pretty productive.

We did take a break to order our golf tshirts. We are the 2G, don't ask, and our shirts are gonna be bright orange with our nicknames on the back. I'm still working on mine. Nothing can really beat Blackstone or Dash Riprock. If you have any suggestions send them my way.

Tomorrow is back to the split shift. Think I'll nap between. I'm exhausted and I sat in the air conditioning all day!


Quotes today:
Dad: "And! If that fails! We'll put Mom out there with a shotgun!"
dad is determined to keep the racoons away from the corn.

Mom: "Tell him he's wonderful for staying to work on that so late. Oh, and you're great too."
Me: "Thanks Mom."
thanks mom.





And...Just because I can.


"Locomotion" Kylie Minogue

probably my favorite video ever. cause i'm a nerd. at least its my favorite that i've posted. i listened to it pretty much every night for the whole summer i lived with grams. again, i'm a nerd. no idea why.

"Monster Mash" Bobby "Boris" Pickett

mwahahaha.



OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment