I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, July 4, 2011

I love the smell of gunpowder in the evening.

Huzzah for too many fireworks.

Okay, so not a full post tonight, just a quick update to let you know that I made it through both the wedding and the 4th. And I'll post tomorrow all about the shenanigans involved in both. Lots of fun.

And, just so you know, I would totally wear those cowboy boots to work tomorrow if it wasn't going to be such a long day. I'm proud of those calluses.

So yeah, this week it'll be wedding/4th/warped central. And I'll even post some pics because some of you *cough*uncletheartist*cough* don't have Facebook and won't see them there.

Hope you all had a happy and safe 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment