I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Aye Aye, Captain Bligh

Jammin' on my couch. Eatin' corn. Watchin' Warehouse 13.

"We interrupt this concert to bring you your regularly scheduled job."
I want Claudia's headphones. Oh! Look! She's from Firefly! Jewel Staite, she plays Kaylee. And she guest starred on Dead Like Me. With Laura Harris aka Jill. Who also guest starred on Warehouse. But she'll forever be Jill. Yeah, yeah, WMC. Moving on.

Today went pretty fast even though it was pretty long. 9-1, 2-4, 6-8.
Mom brought my cellphone so I'm back with the world! I had to actually set an alarm alarm on a clock clock instead of just my alarm on my cell. Was afraid I would sleep through it but it worked. I set two separate ones actually.
And Cool Aunt stopped by today with stuff for the Food Drive, huzzah! She rocks. And on Thursday it'll be jalapeno margaritas!

So, got Warehouse 13 Season Two from Target and I watched the first episode because of the major cliffhanger from last season but I haven't seen any of the others yet. Which of course I'm choosing to watch even though I have movies due back to the library next week. Eh. I'll get to them.

It's Super Myka!

pretty much the cheesiest dialogue in the show and she's dressed like catwoman. She doesn't usually look like that. I mean, she's a badass but she's like a secret service badass. In a suit. With a Tesla.

As badass as Myka can be, Claudia Donovan is still my hero.
Boom Goes The Dynamite


Serendipity

love the look from Artie there at the end.


Disturbia music video to Warehouse clips

cause i'm a nerd. don't worry i didn't make it.

Basically the premise is that Myka and Pete were secret service agents who protect the president and one day they're mysteriously reassigned to guard this warehouse in podunk South Dakota. But! The Warehouse - number 13 after the previous 12 burnt to the ground or exploded etc - is filled with mysterious artifacts from all over the world. Artie calls it America's Attic.
But there's stuff like Sylvia Plath's typewriter which makes you completely depressed,
Harriet Tubman's thimble which changes your appearance,
the disco ball from Studio 54 makes people dance,
H.G. Wells' Time Machine that allows you to be someone from the past, etc. But H.G. Wells is a chick. In this anyway.
and Nikola Tesla's pistol which stuns people instead of you know killing them with bullets. It's cool.
But yeah, so these artifacts all over the world start causing trouble and problems and stuff so they go snag them, bag them, and tag them then bring them back to the Warehouse.

Yes I'm a nerd. Get over it.

Okay, eating, watching, and soon will be crashing. So, I'll throw these at you and give you a break for the night.

"Juicy" Better Than Ezra

family song.


"Birds of a Feather" The Rosenbergs

castle song. love it.



OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment