I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

No such number, no such zone.

Okay, you can call off your grid-search. I'll be back on the radar for the next couple weeks. After that who knows.

Last night was hands down the worst night I've spent in this apartment. Everything was fine, I fell asleep watching Justified but then my freaking cat woke me up at 4 and for reasons that will go unexplained I couldn't fall back asleep until 6. I was up at 8 for work at 9 where I shelved until 12. By then I was awake and alert and all that. I had my juice. There I stayed until 6 then took a random trip to the farmhouse because I'm stupid at 8 and now I'm finally back here at my apartment at 11:30.

I really have no explanation for today. I worked a lot. Shelved all morning cause there were carts everywhere then was all about the Food Drive in the afternoon whilst working public service. Things are going good, even though Fearless Leader is on vacation. I only ran panic-y and flailing to the basement twice today with questions for last year's co-chair who is seriously awesome and my hero every time I have to try find something in that basement. Boss's Boss's Boss said I was doing good so that's a bonus.

I should really go to bed now. But last night, amongst the awful, were some of the weirdest dreams I've had in a while. I remember cause I wrote them in my phone - as is practice with me. Anyway, one was about Christina Aguilera and Eminem singing "Like a Virgin" together, then in another I got a text message at 3AM from the Library Goddess saying "Reality Sucks" end of message with no explanation, and then in a third something must have really wonked out my brain because I typed
"Gedma thold onto yardsti"
and that was the end of that.
So, if you can translate my sleep-addled brain let me know. I'm curious.

Hahahaha, reading dream log from this day last year, it says "There are two dead bodies under the bed." "It was your bed."

Songs of the Day: Let's go with a throwback.

Leader of the Pack - The Shangri-Las

yeah, he's a total badass. I love her complete lack of emotion at 1:57. fantastic.
I love the description of the video: "They combined an innocent adolescent charm with more than a hint of darkness, singing about dead bikers, teenage runaways, and doomed love affairs as well as ebullient high-school crushes." nice.


Return to Sender - Elvis

Ummm....what's with 1:37? anyone?

out!

No comments:

Post a Comment