I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh no, the babysitter exploded!

I'm stoked! They're bringing back "All That"! Well, re-running it anyway. If you've never heard of it it's like the kids version of SNL. It ran on Nickelodeon from '94 to about 2005. Basically launched the careers of Kenan Thompson, Amanda Bynes, Nick Cannon, etc. I find it awesome that Kenan is now on SNL.
Now they're bringing it back from like midnight to 4 along with a bunch of other awesome 90's shows and calling it "The 90's Are All That" with the All That logo. It'll be like "the Amanda Show" - "court dismissed! bring in the dancin' lobsters!", Clarissa Explains it All, Kenan & Kel, Doug, ROCKET POWER! Which I'm stoked for! I was a total skater nerd because of that show. I sucked but I was still a skater nerd. Hence the "hawk" in erynhawk.

Anyway, All That - they did this one spoof of Harry Potter called OHMYGOD I found it!!! I've been looking for this clip for years!!! Sorry, did I mention stoked?
Spoof of Harry Potter called Harry Bladder and he battled Lord Moldyshorts. And then there was Re-Ron and HerHiney as his best friends. And it was hysterical.

AND I FOUND IT!
just ignore the first sketch.

"Look what you've done to HerHiney!"

I remember it being less awkward. But dude! I've like googled this skit in so many ways that I'd given up. But it lives! It lives!
Episode was hosted by Melissa Joan Hart with Usher as the musical guest.

But yeah, it's like mini-SNL with all the sketches and all that. That particular one has haunted me for years. I can remember where I was and who I was with when I saw it the first time. Seriously. I have no idea why. But I do.

And yeah, stoked. It's supposed to start on the 25th then of course I'll be at camp so I'll miss a lot of them. I don't know how long it's gonna last. I'll watch them online.

Okay, gotta zen myself out. Songs for the night:

You Were Meant For Me - Jewel

love her.


Who Will Save Your Save - Jewel

i find her intro completely fascinating. kermit the frog. hilarious. love the variations of her voice.

did i mention i was a nerd.

Okay, gonna Warehouse it up. Yes, nerd. Get it out. Just say it. I know you want to. I'm a nerd. But you're the one still reading this.


out!

Judge Trudy from The Amanda Show

because i know my uncle is such a big fan of foreign subtitles.

"Look, we can but-hey all day but you're still gonna lose!"


COURT DISMISSED BRING IN THE DANCIN' LOBSTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment