I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

How many farmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Currently there are two in my closet. I should snap a picture and upload it later. But then they might not change it and then I would be screwed.

Lunch at 3PM roughly translates to peanut butter crackers from the vending machine and Angry Birds on my ipod. Both were enjoyable. I blame my obsession with that game on Superwoman who got me started with it in the first place. But I'm totally kickin' butt.

Sent out mass amounts of emails about the Food Drive - 8 days and counting. I still have no idea how I'm going to collect all that food, collaborate all the barrels and deliver them all by myself. Yikes. I'll have to split the branches up cause they're going to pick them up at two locations. Gonna have to borrow a truck. Last time I had a panic call to my brother in law. Who's awesome. And let me borrow his truck. This time I will be more prepared.

Tomorrow means the inevitable cleaning of the trailer. First we put it off. Then we couldn't find the key. Now we have no choice. Clean it out, count supplies, search for craft/game stuff, stuff it all back in. Plus paperwork. We sent out the majority of the mailings, assigned people to cabins and stations, now all that's left is coming up with a schedule, double checking on t-shirts, finding a second lifeguard, writing skits, checking the budget, and....I'm forgetting something. But did I mention writing skits? Which of course I didn't do last night. Cause I don't know where to start. Will have to do an internet search or look through books at the library for ideas.

Slim Shady gave me an idea about the apartment story saying two tenants should be in love. You know, like the movie "Adam", minus the cleaning windows in a Space Suit... go here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1185836/
I'll put one apartment on top of the other and they can have their own balcony scene.


"Sitting Waiting Wishing" Jack Johnson feat. Ben Harper





OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment