I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, July 7, 2011

that's your horoscope for today.

There's a dead bird in my parking lot. I'm too scared to go see if it's Jack. Is that a bad omen? The bird that rides home with you on your car turns up dead in your parking lot the next day? I mean, it can't be a good sign. What does that signify exactly? Maybe I should read my horoscope and see what it says.
"Thursday, Jul 7th, 2011 -- You reserve the right to be different today as spacey Uranus activates beautiful Venus in your 5th House of Romance. You aren't interested in being just like everyone else, so show off the twinkle in your eyes and enjoy the bounce in your step. Don't be afraid to move to the rhythm of music that no one but you can hear."
Well....that was helpful. Although I do dance, mostly while shelving, randomly.

"That's Your Horoscope For Today" Weird Al

Harry Potter version. Love it. Until the end prediction thing, creepy.

or here's another

awesome video, wish I was that talented.


So I did it. Wore the cowboy boots the whole day without tripping or falling. I was proud of myself. Oldes Sister showed up to work and took a pic then sent it to Second Sister so there's visual proof. Huzzah!

Went over to Oldest Sister's house for dinner, we watched Date Night and CaddyShack plus finally uploaded all my camp stuff. She made salmon. It was fantastic.

Now I'm gonna watch Warehouse 13 - watching the bloopers Laura Harris has one! Huzzah! But no matter who she plays she'll always be Jill to me. Look it up.

Tomorrow the maintenance people will hopefully be here to put up my curtains. Oldest Sister is gonna jam out here while I'm gone. Should be fun.

Alright, I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment