I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, July 18, 2011

By the time that we get through the world will never ever be the same and you're to blame.

I left my phone at the farmhouse. I called Mom from my sister's house. "Yes, I have your phone. It was in my chair." So if you've been trying to get in touch with me and I haven't answered that's why. You can text my mother if you're so inclined. I'm not sure if she knows how to answer it on my phone though.
You could be like Superwoman. Work people kept calling my mother when they were trying to get a hold of me because they had that number on my record. Then mom would have to call me to relay the message so I gave my boss my cell to switch it out and she says, "Maybe we like talking to your mother." She is quite enjoyable.

Today: yes, we wrote the song posted below but also we did get a lot done, talked to the tshirt dude, cleaned out the trailer - Ahh!! and finished the actual song. Well, it's more like a verse, we're adding a verse to an existing song. Chicken strips of awesomeness for lunch.
I hate making nametags. I don't know how the program works, I can't use it. I hate it. I hate Vista. Stupid Vista. We blame everything we don't like on Vista even if it had nothing to do with computers. It works well for us. Even made the song two years ago. Which I think was the last time the program worked. And that's only because my Delayed...Reaction partner worked a miracle as he was in charge of them.
I filled out the whole database with everything but then when I went to print nothing showed up. But it was there. I know it was cause I saw it, just not when I printed it. Stupid Vista.

But we made an icecream run. They basically melted all over Nicole in the passenger seat. Madness.


My cousins are in town! I have a lot of cool cousins but these ones are actually my age! so that's nice. The Cool Aunt called and says she's taking us out for jalapeno margaritas later this week. Huzzah!

"Hey There Delilah" Plain White T's

awesome.

"Banana Pancakes" Jack Johnson

love him and this



OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment