I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, July 15, 2011

"I've always wanted to use that spell!"

Scale of Awesome says 10/10. Cause really, the end of an era demands a high rating. Plus it deserves it. I'll definitely go see it again. Professor McGonagall stole the show. Joking. But she was hilarious. Maggie Smith is awesome. This role and then her in First Wives Club are my favorites.

And honestly, I know this makes me a bad library person, I hadn't read the book beforehand but I loved going in blind because I didn't know how it ended or who killed who. I do like reading the book beforehand because then you're able to understand more about why the characters are doing the things they do but sometimes knowing everything just kills the movie.

We went to the 3PM showing, got there at 2 and read our magazines and all that. First in line so awesome seats. It wasn't as packed as it will probably be tonight. I was glad that there was humor in this one - not like overwhelming but still there - cause the last one was so dark all the time it was hard to watch.

It's sad that it's over. But alas, she's writing again.

After that - well before that was work 9-1, shelved everything there was to shelve, then hit up the movie after getting lunch and wandering barnes and noble. After the movie we ordered pizza and watched True Grit - "I'm a foolish old man who's been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop!" hysterical another 10/10 - and Burlesque 7/10 - it's like Coyote Ugly but in Los Angeles instead of New York - We finally just turned off the Best of Match Game 9/10 because I have to work all day tomorrow.

So I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment