I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thank you frailty. Thank you consequence. Thank you, thank you silence.

I feel like I should be doing homework.

Granted the only assignment this week isn't due until Friday, but still.

It feels weird to actually have time to sit around and watch TV.

No discussion boards, plus I finished the newsletter and sent it to the Library Goddess, so the only pressing matter on mind is that Bosley's gone missing and is in big trouble.

He was trying to be spontaneous cause he felt the Angels knew him to well so he disappeared, sending them clues to see if they could figure out where he went and now he's been drugged and kidnapped.

See what happens when my boyfriend works second shift?

I watch like 3 discs worth of 70's awesomeness.

And apparently my theory of no one wanting to be Sabrina was false, no matter how many TV interviews I'd watched about the series, two of my library friends still say she was their favorite.

I also neglected to mention yesterday that my ex boyfriend's mother was Kate Jackson's stunt double.

Which was awesome.

It's interesting to see how many big-named actors have made guest appearances on the show and to see where they are now. Dennis Cole - dead - appeared in three different episodes as three different characters but they kept casting him because he was married to Jaclyn Smith.

I find it amusing when spouses make cameos, like Jason Sehorn on WMC appearing as basically himself. He walks out of a room right as Angie Harmon's character walks in claiming, "why can't I get a guy like that?!" Though according to the awesomeness that is Demi he has no interest in appearing in Rizzoli and Isles.

Bummer. I might actually watch that episode.

I'm so far behind, I watched the whole first season, bought it plus the second but have failed to watch any of the third...or the second that I already own.

Oldest Sister took advantage of that and watched it whilst babysitting my apartment waiting for the mattress men.

Speaking of Oldest Sister, totally missed out on a family thing at Second Sister's house today cause I had to work. Bummer. Oh well, I shall hopefully see them at some point this weekend since I'm off for three days.

And then have to go back to work on my birthday, but the three days before it make up for that.

I think.

Ah, she does believe you John Bosley. And she's sorry for drugging you, kidnapping you, and for shooting at your friends.

She's a keeper.

Carter is less than enthused about this show, he fell asleep on my lap about 5 minutes in, then glared at me every time I've gotten up to switch out discs.

But really it's either this or Storage Wars as that is currently filling up my DVR.

Don't judge me.

It's good to fall asleep to.

Interesting, yet not interesting enough to keep me awake for three hours after I should have fallen asleep.

Speaking of sleep it's getting late. Big day tomorrow, gotta finalize my TAB agenda for the meeting on Tuesday cause I only go in for two hours Monday.

Finally found a bunch of fun ideas for Summer Reading Events - aside from the golf, which I got my official approval email about, woohoo!

All thanks to the rebuttal email that took me 2 hours to write and drove BossLady nuts cause I kept making her proofread it.

But the other stuff sounds fun too, bring your favorite book and make a board game about it - found some fun templates - paper lanterns, painting glass, sand bowls, making masks, homemade bracelets, etc. I'll post more about them after they make their decision on Tuesday.

Alright, on to the music. 

I'm slowly running out of songs to recommend, but I guess that happens after 725 posts. I didn't do music recs until about 3 months in, but with 2 per post after that that's still over 1000 songs rec'd.

Geez.

So I'll hit you with some classics.

The song that never dies:

Footloose - Blake Shelton

reminds me of him on The Voice. "I don't wash my truck. Ever."

haven't seen the new movie cause i figured it'd kill the original.

And one I sing often at work:

Thank You - Alanis Morissette

too catchy for its own good.

and i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment