I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, February 11, 2013

but loud crowds and line dancing just ain't what they really want

OMG, Zoe's on Castle.

Yet another Firefly tie-in.

Go here for a list of others.

Did I mention I was a fan?

So today rocked.

Slept in 'til noon, ate chips and chocolate for lunch - too lazy to get up and fix anything - watched some Storage Wars - I set my max at 20 episodes for DVR and it kept hitting the limit. I know, I'm crazy. Get over it. - started homework for Friday, went in to work for 2 hours then headed out to see the boyfriend for date night. Went out to eat then watched New Years Eve.



"There's gonna be more celebrities here than rehab." Katherine Heigl, Lea Michele, Ashton Kutcher, Bon Jovi, Jessica Biel, Seth Meyers, Sarah Jessica Parker, Halle Berry, Avigail Breslin, Ludacris, Robert De Niro, Josh Duhamel, Zac Efron, Michelle Pfiefer, Hillary Swank, even Alyssa Milano made an appearance but it was Sofia Vergara that stole every scene. Hysterical. Her accent kills me every time.

Only movie I can think of that has more celebrities is Movie 43. Which I still haven't seen. Also on my list, Identity Thief. Purely for Melissa McCarthy. But that's another story. This one was actually pretty good. We had watched part of it previously. Scale of Awesome says 7/10. Michelle Pfiefer was completely un-Pfiefer-full playing a totally insecure single lady who quits her job and wants to fulfill her list of resolutions. Was completely awesome acting, had me convinced.

The boyfriend has been on first shift so we didn't have the usual deadline which means I'm up later than I should be. But I'll be awake enough by opening time. Plus a big TAB meeting in the afternoon to pick out our Summer Reading events.

I love my boyfriend, I'm off all weekend so he's planning his work schedule around me. Oh the joys of birthday stuff. I don't even remember what I did last. But I guess that's the job of having a blog, you can look back and figure out what you did that day. Mostly cause we never really do anything, but dinner with the family is pretty fun. The only thing on my birthday list is to get my curtains hung. Which was on my Christmas list and last year's Christmas list. It's alright, they'll probably get hung right before I decide to move.

Alright, on the music cause I'm zonked.

Ain't Going Down 'til the Sun Comes Up - Michael Saryver cover of Garth Brooks

original is better but I can't find it on youtube. There's rarely anything by Garth Brooks on there. I wonder if that a privacy preference or something. Anyway, Micheael's version is pretty good as well.

and she's out.











No comments:

Post a Comment