I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, February 17, 2012

your moony face, so inaccessible, your inner mind, so inexpressible

Not much for today, just this.

Criminal Minds spoiler, don't read if you don't wanna know.

Paget leaving sucks.

I'm already way behind, if she's gone I don't have much motivation to keep watching it.

And who are they gonna replace her with, really? It's already such a male cast, even with Garcia and JJ. They'll need another strong female lead.

I get it though, CBS cuts her and AJ/JJ for budget stuff, but it was really to start a spinoff that everyone knew was gonna fail from the start, then they renew the contract for a year, forcing her to come back.

I'd get tired of the drama too, but she will be missed.

Maybe she'll go on to have another great sitcom.

Andy Richter Controls the Universe was highly amusing, it'd be great to see her go back to comedy.

Sorry. Ramblings.

Though I LOVE the radio edit, I'm kinda digging it live.

"I Hear The Bells" Mike Doughty

took me a year to figure out what song it was after hearing the refrain on Grey's.

nice voice crack and apology.

Big day tomorrow. Last day for 23, sad day.

Was a good year. I think. Yeah, definitely good. Yeah.

out

2 comments:

  1. What? Paget's leaving again? I like the strong female characters better than the male and would probably stop watching. I think I may identify with them too much. At one time I was considering a career as a forensic physical anthropologist. Aw well.

    Forgot to tell you I liked the Valentine library picture with Glory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, that library card rocks man.

      and yes, she's leaving. it's crap, but i understand why she would want to leave after the way they treated her.

      i hope the show doesn't fall apart trying to replace her, like it did when they brought in jj's replacement.

      Delete