I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Say it ain't so, I will not go.

Turn the lights off, carry me home.

Exhausted and feeling like crap so I'll keep this short.

Finally saw "This Means War" - Chris Pine, Tom Hardy, Reese Witherspoon and Chelsea Handler.


Slim Shady and I hit up the matinee, it was hilarious. Chris and Tom were great as allies and enemies, plus Reese is always funny, then you throw in Chelsea Handler...have you seen Chelsea Lately or read any of her books? She's hysterical!

"I think I'm going to hell."
"Don't worry, if you're going to hell I'll just come pick you up. Save me a drink."


Great addition to the cast, loved it! Might even have to check out her new show, I do enjoy Laura Prepon.

This Means War: the storyline was intriguing, there wasn't a down moment where I was checking my watch, there was a lot of great action sequences and comedic moments...

Survey says 8/10 on the Scale of Awesome. Will definitely want to see it again or at least buy it when it comes out.

I caved and bought "Tower Heist", the DVD comes with alternate endings so I'm intrigued about those. That movie was pretty funny and under-rated. "He was allergic to chocolate so I had to beat him." I left the movie crying cause I was laughing so hard at that line.

Duuuude. The Voice...rocks. Sad I missed the first season and totally curious as to what comes next after the blind auditions...and if it will be as good as the blind auditions, that's really unique.

Anybody watch Castle tonight? Apparently I totally missed last week's end to the two-part but it's on my DVR so I'll catch it.

Tonight's was uber-creepy with a fairy-tale twist. Had me flashing back to Women's Murder Club when they turned Kiss-Me-Not into Prince Charming...but then the creators left (or get kicked out that's debatable) taking the storyline with them and we ended up with Billy the serial killer, total let down. But it's okay. It was fixed. Show wasn't the same without the original creators and pretty sure that's why it ended.

Sorry. Ramble-nation over.

Anyway, Oldest Sister called the ending of Castle mid-way through the episode and I kept thinking "Reaper! Reaper! Reaper!" Which, if you've seen Criminal Minds you'll understand, and if you haven't...then you're missing out on some seriously good TV cause the Reaper episodes of CM were possibly the best, especially episode #100. Sad day.

So that was my day. A movie, some TV, and 2 hours of work in between. Yeah, I showed up at 4 and ended up writing an incident report before 4:30, it's never boring at the library.

Other than that...Squirt helped me pull some books for a new YA display, we're going simple and pulling books with green covers for March - thanks Fearless Leader - now I just gotta finish the sign, print it, and change some statuses.

Song of the night:

"All The Small Things" Blink 182 - Charlie's Angels style

"the chad...is stuck."
jammed to it on my ipod earlier today.
but everytime I hear it I visualize this...cause I've seen the movie that many times. actually, i've probably seen this more times than i've heard the regular song on the radio. i know, i'm a fan, get over it.

I was going to post the alumni vs. called worker/grade school tournament pictures on Facebook but I don't think I can make it.

I feel like crap. If you haven't noticed already. I'm freezing, shaking, coughing, sneezing, my nose won't stop running, my throat hurts and I'm getting a headache.

If it keeps up tomorrow I'm staying home. Which is saying something, cause usually I power through. My only problem with staying home - aside from missing work that I actually enjoy - is that tomorrow is Grams birthday, and I was planning on going there to celebrate with her and the Cool Aunt and eat some cake.

Maybe it's best if I stay home, don't want to get her sick.

This bites. Where's my fat cat? Somehow when I'm sick he knows not to bite me and just falls asleep in my lap.

I'm out, gonna take some ibuprofen before my head explodes in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment