I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kickstart my heart, give it a start

Not that impressed with the commmercials this year.

Granted I did miss half the game.

Cause yes, I made it to work!

The parking lot was plowed and my awesome brother in law dug out my car. It was the only one dug out this morning, which rocked.

I'll catch the rest of the commercials online tomorrow.

Work flew by pretty fast, though it wasn't all that busy. I sent in a bunch of recommendations, and Info-man set me up for another booklist, we're thinking Hunger Games - so similar storylines, themes, characters, etc. Should be fun and good timing as the movie is coming out soon.

After that is was watching the superbowl with the boyfriend. I went Patriots by 7 and asked my coworkers what they thought, which was interesting because no one seemed to care at all.

Oh well, it was a good game.

And I had fun texting back and forth with a friend as she was cheering for the giants.

Yeah, live it up.

The Voice is actually a pretty good show, I'm stoked. I like Adam Levine and Christina, and Cee-Lo seems cool, Blake Shelton seemed really strict as he hardly voted for anyone. I might have to add that to my DVR. Not that I get time to watch any of those anyway.

Tomorrow I'm headed to the commission for a class assignment - interview a tech services professional.

My prof works there, set me up for who I should talk to and all that. So that rocks, cause she knows what I need to know.

The fatal flaw with that though is that she knows what I need to know, so it's a blessing and a curse, cause it'll be a high pressure paper.

She knows what they'll say and the process there. So I tried mapping out my questions and all that. Little nervous.

Oh well. I'm a good writer.

Or I pretend to be.

I can't be completely awful, after all you're still reading this.

Now I just gotta figure out how to get there.

I'm gonna crash, I'll hit you with some music and sign off.

"Kickstart My Heart" Mötley Crüe

was on the gran tourismo video game for ps2 and i got hooked, hey, we gotta start somewhere. love it. actually liked that commercial, purely for the song.

had to copy and paste the band name, i feel like peanut from jeff dunham, it's not on the keyboard!

"Give Me Three Steps" Lynyrd Skynyrd

not as widely known, but an awesome jam and dance song.

jef-f dun ham....dot com!

No comments:

Post a Comment