I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome to the world, Tessa Jo

Well, it's official.

I have to have not one, but TWO boys to even out the family.

Crap.

But I was also told I'm supposed to marry a Catholic to keep with the family tradition.

We'll see about that.

Tessa Jo

7 pounds, 12 ounces and 20 inches long

and super cute, she had her arms up the entire time i was there.


born at 4:28

got the text and picture before i fell back asleep.


this one just cracks me up.

awww.

bubby and squirt, proud cousins.

i'd upload one of the siblings but when i got there one was at school and the other was getting ice cream with grandpa.

So today was fantastic. Got to jam with the family and meet Tessa Jo.

Plus Dad put air in my tires.

Apparently 20 is a bad number to have for tire pressure.

Which I knew.

But never got the chance to fix it.

Woops.

After that I came back and cleaned out my closet.

Literally.

I have bags of clothes to donate.

It's amazing what you can accomplish when you're avoiding doing something else.

Notice how cleaning out my closet was nowhere on my to-do-list?

I'm getting there, I'm getting there.

Songs You Know But Forgot You Knew Them:

"Here I Go Again" Whitesnake


nice hair boys. am i the only one that thinks that chick seems man-ish? kinda fits right in with the rest of the band.

"She Drives Me Crazy" Fine Young Cannibals

wow. big hair difference. i'm sorry but this video is just plain weird. is this supposed to be his progression of crazy?

Tomorrow will be weird as I'm split between two branches.

Which actually, a few months ago, was normal.

But this is backwards cause I was mornings there.

Now I get to spend my morning at the work branch and head the home branch after lunch.

And will probably run into the Queen of Awesome!! at some point. Cause I think she is leaving when I get there. Party in the parking lot.

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment