I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Laughed as she came to my cradle, Know this child will be able.

Watching Chuck and doing homework.

Though doing more watching than I am writing.

I printed off a master sheet with the tag numbers and then blanks after them. I can fill in the info between and after the games tomorrow.

Going to the grade school basketball tournament at my old high school.

After the tournament comes the annual Alumni vs. Called Worker game, though it's been like 9 years since they last had it. It's like the event of the season, the alumni take on the teachers, it's fantastic.

Alumni's gonna dominate.

No idea who's coming or playing, but we're still gonna dominate. Which reminds me, I need to take my camera.

Today was a day, got to train our newest employee. She's the new supervisor and we're thrilled to have her. I'll have to come up with a new nickname. Well, two, since the New Girl is now no longer the newest girl.

Merchant-fest

Is that a thing? I feels like a thing.

"Wonder"


love 3:15-3:40, literally listen to that part of the song over and over

"Jealousy"


"One Fine Day"

zenned out.

long day tomorrow, i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment