I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, February 18, 2012

You were wrong, I was right, You said goodbye, I said goodnight.

I feel obligated to stay up for another hour.

Even though it doesn't really count.

Cause 3:09PM is what counts.

But still.

So TAB kids at Barnes and Noble. We checked out the young adult area and they wrote down titles they wanted added to the collection. Then we got them snacks.

It was fun. They seemed to have fun, so that was good.

Now I just gotta compile the lists and send them to the supervisor in charge.

Got some cookbooks for me. Don't get your hopes up, not sure this motivation will last very long.

And a Hunger Games shirt.

And Frank.

He's a Zoltan Zolto.

Meet Frank.

Happy Birthday to me.

Carter doesn't like him.

We've established that already.

I finished my paper. Didn't take all that long since all my notes were typed up. But it's exciting cause now I'm done!!!

Well, for like a few days at least. Next up more MARC records. And a presentation to work on.

"It's All Been Done" Barenaked Ladies

that song never gets old.

"Barton Hollow" The Civil Wars live on Later with Jools Holland

yes i posted it recently, but that was the video. this is live. and they rock. either way.
this is Frank's favorite song. i've decided.

It seems like a Frank song.

Right?

Alright, need sustenance.

Haven't eaten anything all day.

Then back to Chuck. "He got clipped by a window sill. It's as pathetic as it sounds."

hey look it's passed midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment