I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

and I'm on my way to believing.

Not much to say for today.

Found my new breakfast spot. Coffee and donut all for under 2 bucks. Total excitement when I'm used to paying 6.

Worked all day, made some progress on the booklist, and got to use the bigass slicer.

No, seriously, it's like this giant mechanical blade, that yes they trusted me with. I told them if they heard screams to come on the run.

But I kept all my limbs. Mostly because you have to hold down two buttons for it to run, aka both hands are away from the blade.

Me: "If I lose a limb will I lose points?"
Superwoman: "You will be so deep down in the hole..."

She won't give me points anymore man. Even for getting a letter from the mayor. And that's like the ultimate, right? I'm gonna be stuck at 141.5 forever.

Unless I lose a limb, apparently.

"The Only Exception" Paramore

i love it, hardcore paramore fans sent in valentines and they used them in the video, awesome.

Staff meeting tomorrow so I should probably crash. Exhausted, and still haven't finished my homework. Oh well, I've got tomorrow.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment