I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WWAFD?

5 whole inches chopped off and it's still long! That's just sad. Space Cadet said to just do highlights, everyone else said dye it red so I split the difference. Dyed it red with blonde highlights. We'll see what they have to say tomorrow.

Donna was excited about the Booze Cakes book and expects pictures when we make them. I'm stoked. Now just gotta find a night that myself, Slim Shady and Fearless Leader are all free. HA!

Today was pretty much the end of an era. Sensei's last day after working in the library system for 35 years. I am super sad to see her go. I enjoyed our conversations about The Closer, Criminal Minds, Jay Leno, and library school. She always had good tips for homework assignments and gave me project ideas for work. The library will be lacking without her. Especially once QofA has her baby and Glee-Loving Boss goes on vacation. Then it'll be just the four of us. Plus some help from my other branch. Oh the joys of training smart people. They'll pick up quickly.

Sensei, we will miss you. Have fun with your retirement.

And, whenever you're struggling, just ask yourself this question.

WWAFD?

See you around.

OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment