I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, September 9, 2011

I told you I was trouble, you know that I'm no good.

You know how you have one of those days when you're like, did I eat anything today? And it's 9:30. PM. And the answer is no? That's today.

I had all these plans which of course I didn't do. Or didn't go through with. Or epically failed, however you want to put it. But at least I don't start until noon tomorrow so I can sleep in.

I think.

I should probably double check that before I set my alarm.

Plus there's a game tomorrow. Huzzah! Game day traffic. huzzah. Kidding. It's worth it. Plus it doesn't start 'til 6ish so I think I'm safe. Fresno State. We're gonna dominate, no question. I'm saying 49-10.

Currently watching Charlie's Angels disc one of season two. I watched Angels at Sea aka the "I love you I'll prove it you won't like it I don't care" episode then the season finale, now Kris has joined the gang and I'll skip to the last of this season to start off season three, then do the same with that so I can move on to the first episode of season four. Which I'm putting off. Cause I don't like her - the new chick. Even though I don't know her. Whatever her name is. Tiffany. What kind of Angels name is that? Do you feel threatened by a Tiffany? Totally sad that Sabrina has deserted us.

Wait, he shot at you and you told him to run away?

The angels are in Hawaii. She's surfing. Wow, really working this case hard man.

"Why did you kidnap Charlie?"
"I wanted to hire the angels."
"Why didn't you just call the office?"
good god, he's sitting in a lawn chair, in a pool, surrounded by women. i thought he was supposed to be like kidnapped kidnapped. you know? tied to a chair with too much rope and only a lighter to help him escape? Dylan pulled it off.



and that's kickin' your ass. another one of my catchphrases, this time from high school. think she needs to work on her moonwalk.

She's my favorite angel. For Halloween Sophomore year of high school me and my two best friends went trick or treating as Charlie's Angels. Dyed Smo's hair and everything. Still have my wicked awesome Angel's shirt. Wear it when I'm cold as it is long-sleeved. We planned ahead like that.

"You Know I'm No Good" Amy Winehouse live and acoustic

forever 27 was too early.

alright, off to do great things. or watch charlie's angels and sleep. which are also great things so i guess that counts.


ps - the 22nd is coming up soon


and just cause i think it's funny:

"I'M BOSLEY!" "tiny natives!"


out!

No comments:

Post a Comment