I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

close but no pez...

Quote of the day:
Superwoman and me talking about my schedule through Glee-loving boss on the phone
Me: Woohoo! I get to sleep in! Victory dance!
GLB: She says Woohoo, she gets to sleep in. She's victory dancing.
....
GLB: She says you lose points for making noise in the library.... But we're in the backroom....okay nevermind.

HA! I'm rocking the 136.

So, today was interesting - lots of multitasking as techically I was scheduled to be an LA3 and an Aide at the same time. But we switched it so I was at the desk all morning then shelved in the afternoon. LA3. Still weird to say.

Then I came home all like pumped about actually doing stuff - clean the apartment, write some stuff, edit some stuff, pay some bills, but yeah. Totally did nothing but watch SVU and lay on my couch. Took a nap with my big fat cat.

Tomorrow might be more of the same. Only work in the morning - then I'll attempt to do the stuff I was going to do today. But at least my homework is done and posted until next week. I'm allowed to be lazy for a day. Or a few. It's like in my family it's not just a birthday it's more like a birthmonth. Be nice to me it's my birthmonth. I get to be lazy it's my birthmonth. No that was last month. Oh right.

And OMG it's freaking September already which means Xmas is coming and I'm stoked! Which is weird to think about already I know, but I still have all the Xmas songs on my ipod and one played today while on shuffle. I jammed and tried to figure out what to get what for who. or whom.
I was never good at that who/whom thing. one is supposed to represent he/she and the other is supposed to represent him/her but I can never remember which is which. Usually the English major in me would look something like that up cause it would drive me nuts but at the moment I'm enjoying my lazy day with SVU and Carter my lazy fat cat who right now is laying on the floor staring at me wondering why I'm not feeding him.


Song of the night: I won't hit you with my xmas one, although i'm tempted to. here's a jam session instead


"Long Cool Woman" The Hollies


OUT soon. probably more SVU before then.

Or maybe some Charlie's Angels but I'm afraid to start season four cause Kate Jackson isn't in it. As great as Farraw Fawcett was I wasn't completely depressed when she got replaced by Cheryl Ladd. I actually liked Kris, Jill's kid sister. Plus she made guest appearances anyway so it wasn't like we lost her completely.

At first I didn't like Sabrina so much. Kinda thought she was a snot. Now she's kind of a badass. So she's awesome. Plus she's Prentiss's mom. Which cracks me up to the extreme.
"I love you, I'll prove it, you won't like it, I don't care" kind of became a one-line wonder for me in college. Even though she was just reading what a criminal had written on a note and left in her luggage on a ship. Which he threatened to blow up. So much cooler than Kelly's note said, "Bon Voyage, you're dead." But that was back in first season when Jill was still a full-fledged agent instead of a race-car driver. I think the title was like Angels Afloat or something.....nope "Angels at Sea". Close but no pez.

Does anyone else say that or is that another family phrase? Close but no pez. I'm assuming it's an Everts family thing. We have a lot of those. But those pez dispensers are usually a pretty big thing for Xmas gag gifts. Aaannd we come full circle.

But seriously? What kind of plot line is that? She leaves the agency to drive racecars? Even though Sabrina was the one to drive the racecar in the episode where criminals were smuggling things across the boarder during a race.

And who the heck is this new chick? Seriously? Tiffany? Or what's the next one? Julie or something. But she doesn't even last a full season.

I should just put the disc in and suffer through it. Or at least the first episode. Before I judge her completely. Which I have. But I shouldn't. She could be awesome. I guess. Prentiss came to replace Greenway, she was awesome. Ziva replaced Kate, she was awesome. Not as awesome as Kate, but Agent Todd is hard to beat.

Which reminds me, I got season six of Criminal Minds even though I refuse to ever watch it. But it's the principle of the thing. Maybe I'll watch the first disc...up until they boot off AJ/JJ. But PAGET IS BACK!! Check this!

Stoked.


Okay, more SVU and I'm out. I'll deal with the Angels tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment