I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Oh Darlin' Please Believe Me

Things I learned today at the library:

-Rasputin was poisoned, shot and drowned.

-An Angler on the Amazon hit a beehive with his stick. In order to avoid the angry bees he jumped into the river and was eaten by piranhas.

-When in doubt shelf-read the jNonfiction. That place is always a disaster area.

A random collection of knowledge I know. That's the beauty of public libraries. The information is limitless, unlike academic or special libraries. Booyah.

I love my family. After shelving all morning I got lunch with Mom and Oldest Sister who then proceeded to follow me on my errands. Or I followed her. Whatever it was we went to the same places after lunch. Both needing cat food we hit up Petsmart. Then for groceries and entertainment - plus a vacuum cleaner for her - we jammed at Target. All while putting off more homework.

Which I did. Eventually. And posted. And commented on my classmates postings. Now tomorrow is all about finishing Shackleton's Way and posting for that. Then I'll be done until class next week. I think. I should probably double check that.

I think tomorrow is a halfday. Again, should check on that. But I'm there this weekend. Which I know. I think. Maybe. I don't have my book in my back pocket at the moment so I'm useless. I remember nothing. Much like Nora Ephron.

Songs of the night:

"Oh Darlin'" The O'Kanes

1987. Fabio in shades. Not really. But he could pass for him.

But I'm guessing you were thinking it was this one:

"Oh Darlin'" The Beatles


both are pretty catchy. i'd post the 'across the universe' version of it but the video is too depressing. gotta love stage drama. killed the song.

Off to bed. Then a halfday. Perhaps. I think. I'll check tomorrow. OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment