I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cause I'm a wanderer, yeah a wanderer

I roam around around around around......

The game's afoot. Time and patience will now take precendence.

Today was awesome. Shelved from 9-12, there were actually things for me to shelve, huzzah! Well, that and checking in delivery with the awesomeness that is QofA. And oh man, my Glee-Loving Boss does storytime and he gets really into it with the voices. This morning there were all these animals crying in a story and one of my coworkers who was in the back room called the front desk just to make sure everything was okay.

After that the day was cake. Took a nap, watched some Charlie's Angels, ordered pizza, read the rest of my textbook - I'm still debating on what to post. Name an example of leadership that Shackleton showed and two management acts he used to accomplish this. I'm thinking that he was able to keep his team in good physical and mental health and he did it by dividing up the group by personality types to stay in tents together and ummm.... something about the rations or warm food or something. No, that's dumb. I'll think of a better part two to that. Then something that he did that relates to something my current boss has done. I'm thinking delegation will be the answer there. But nothing's final until I officially post it.

After all that was more Charlie's Angels - season three, Jill guest-starred after her fiance is killed in an accident that could have easily been hers. It's amusing, even though Kris is in the show through the rest of the series I still think of her as the kid sister. Even though she's like her own person. Yes, I know me and my charlie's angels. QofA said that today. True dat. But it's helping to distract me from Chuck and my utter lack of season four. Which isn't due to come out until October. So, in the meantime I'll make due. Or maybe switch it up with some Big Bang Theory season four, huzzah!

Tomorrow is more of the same - halfday. I think. Will check on that again before I take off. Then going to watch Squirt and Bubby play some volleyball at my old high school plus supper with Oldest and Second Sister(s). Should be fun. Taking a pregnant lady to a brewery probably isn't the wisest choice but they have lots of options. Besides I haven't been there since my 21st and I'm craving their rainbow chicken and fries.

Song of the night: Shuffle Situation - Then and Now

Dion - "The Wanderer"


Then 1961

nice snappage.

Now 2010

not bad. is that paul simon?


out!

No comments:

Post a Comment