I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, September 19, 2011

I got chills, they're multiplying....

It's Musical Monday. You've been warned.

C'mon, it's better than Mourning Monday? Right? Well, for most people.
Fearless Leader holding up a copy of Legally Blonde the musical: "THIS! Is why I HATE musicals!"

It should be Manic Monday. or Manic Monday Morning at least. Slept through my alarm, then Carter had issues, and then my shoe finally broke as I attempted to run down the stairs. You think they'd notice if I duct-taped it back together and wore it anyway? I freaking liked that pair of shoes, dangit! Now I'm stuck with my half-laced, covered in gravel, black shoes. Not that I don't have other options. But I'm too lazy to go and get them out of my closet.

Summer Nights

love 1:40. that was always my favorite. but john travolta's dance moves and high notes make the movie. seriously.

So, shelved for four hours today. We scanned all the paperbacks as the haven't been scanned since February and I'm sick of seeing "4/27" on the Last Seen Date when I'm running lists. This way if it says "9/19" I'll know I need to keep looking. With 4/27 it's usually 70/30 that it's not there.

After all that fun I came home and took a nap. And it was fantastic. Watched some SVU, and after watching depressing case after depressing case I had to switch it up with some musical clips.

"You're the One that I Want"

niiiice. more dancing greatness.

Aaannnnd, the awesomeness that is Castle came back tonight for season four. Crazy that it's been four years. I've been with it since the start. And...I ain't saying that I was right....but read this My Life in Closed Captions: *Spoiler Alert* ....and without giving away too many spoilers I can say....I wasn't wrong. About Castle. The other shows haven't aired yet. And what's with Bones not coming back until November? Was that an Emily's pregnant so we need more time kind of thing? Oh well, it'll be worth it.


"We Go Together"

i want a flying car. just hope they didn't end up in the womping willow. we know what happened to that flying car....well, actually, i guess we don't. cause it crashed. but then it came alive again to save them from spiders, but then it disappeared again. probably buried somewhere in the forbidden forest.


Tomorrow is split shift which means, running errands, cleaning apartment, watching more SVU, oh and working. twice. Which is going to happen more and more in the future. It's amusing because I'm only 20 hours and I'm technically not supposed to work at that branch, but I still work more nights there than the 40 hours do. Except Joe Studley. I think I actually get to work a night with Joe Studley again. AND THE QUEEN OF AWESOME! I'm stoked! Until she leaves me to have her baby. Which, I guess, is allowed. Not that I'm complaining about the night shifts. I'm actually ecstatic! I get to sleep in! My screams of joy almost lost me points, but we were in the backroom so it didn't count.


Summer Nights 2010 cast reunion at the DVD release party

"we're going to attempt summer nights" haha nice. still got it.


I'm out! for more SVU.

No comments:

Post a Comment