I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"You've got juice pouches and Rocky!"

Watched Pitch Perfect tonight with the boyfriend.

Well, part of Pitch Perfect with the boyfriend.

But I've already rambled about that here for quotes and here for commentary and here for the history of the Cups song and about 4 others attached with that tag so...

Still a good movie, no matter how many times you watch it.

And you notice things after listening to the commentary.


Today was good. Very busy but went by very fast.

Twin Peaks came in on DVD.

Cult TV show from the 90's, figured I should check it out.

That's really all I remember from the work day. Went out to see the boyfriend after. Dinner then back to the lake.


"No, but I can name all the Kardashians."

Also watched some Big Bang Theory, which is what I have on right now.

They're on a mission to find the guy who stole Sheldon's World of Warcraft possessions.

"This ain't no Beyonce."

That's really all I got for today.

I know, I'm boring.

I braved the microwave for the first time since the smoke-filled apartment adventure. Turns out my popcorn button does work, thinking that I hit the chicken/fish button by mistake.

Which is good, cause I'm addicted to popcorn so having to sit there or set an alarm would be annoying.

Only problem now is that the popcorn smells like smoke.


Okay, now that's all I got.

Music - Hear this one every time I listen to the radio with him.

I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes


but we are looking for a new song since most people wouldn't understand why Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go is linked to our relationship.

play practice. break between scenes. portable CD player and a sticky note telling me what track to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment