I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's only fear after all.

Yes, I know I didn't post yesterday but I was all ranty and no one wants to read that.

Despite being all ranty the workday wasn't awful.

Spent the morning at the work branch and then the afternoon with Joe Studley at the home branch.

The other person on duty went home sick so they moved me over leaving only 4 people to cover the entire 4 floor building. And when I left 2 of those 4 were at lunch so...

That had to have been fun.

Joe and I had fun, but we always have fun.

After work I watched some Wipeout, did some more editing, and caught up with Sketch.

Today was much better, as you can tell I'm not all ranty so that's always a good sign.

Finally got to see the boyfriend after like a week. Our schedules have just not matched up. If he gets moved to second and it's like this on a regular basis I'm going to be ranty all the time.

We watched Dream House.



It was messed up, Scale of Awesome says 6/10.

I was entertained but confused about many things.

But it's okay, the movie was good for something as immediately following filming Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig got married.

Yes, she's officially a Bond Babe now.

After that got over we watched a little of Mr. and Mrs. Smith - which I love and I'm going to force him to watch the rest tomorrow if he's able to come up here. Again, I hate scheduling.

When did dating become about scheduling? It shouldn't come down to that, you know? Part of me wants to get married just so that it's easier on us.

Though the other part of me remains a girl about the whole thing, but it's his job to ask so I'm staying out of it.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, today, so I'm a nerd.

Which you knew.

And since it was slow today I took the opportunity to work on some booklists. This round's topics are:

-Spunky Old Men (gonna have to think of a better title for that one, but it goes along with my spunky old ladies booklist, you're smart what would you name it?)
-Banned and Challenged Nonfiction Titles (to go with Banned Books Week in September, everyone does fiction list but I'm up for the challenge)
and my personal favorite as suggested by the Old New Guy
-Million Dollar Crazies (you know like Million Dollar Baby except this is about crazy millionaires aka Donald Trump, Howard Hughes, Joan Rivers, etc.)

I'm having far too much fun looking for titles.

And that was my day.

Well, days.

On to the music and then I'm off to finish up my editing.

Song of the Day:

Fear - Stop Making Friends (acoustic)




i'm sorry but i find this highly entertaining:


though it helps to know what they're saying.


okay off to edit some more.

excited to have tomorrow off.

No comments:

Post a Comment