I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Everything wrong with Independence Day in 6 Minutes or Less

I know, I know, I've been bad at posting this week, but I've had a lot going on.

Camp, then after camp recovery, then the wedding and all that.

The boyfriend's sister got married yesterday.

The wedding itself was great. The reception...let's just say it was an adventure and leave it at that.

Got to spend some quality time with the boyfriend yesterday and all of today. Got lunch, watched some movies and all that.

Independence Day was the big one.

Oh my God this clip is hysterical. Went looking for the trailer but posting this instead as it is more entertaining.

Everything Wrong with Independence Day in 6 Minutes or Less



There are some other good ones too, The Hunger Games, the Dark Knight Rises, go here to check out the others.

Scale of Awesome says 7/10. I was entertained enough to keep me awake but not much more than that.

It was a lot longer than I remember, though I only remember certain scenes since I've only seen it once before this.

Forgot it had Adam Baldwin and Mary McDonnell in it.

Feel bad the boyfriend had to go into work tonight, but hoping to see him through this week as I don't really have anything going on.

And I'm LOVING that. Cause usually I'm swamped with homework and all that. The only thing scheduled besides 40 hours of work this week is the golf and softball tournaments taking place this weekend.

So, since I've got nothing but work tomorrow I'm gonna crash and enjoy that thing that people call sleep.

Haven't been to work in a week and a half and a lot of stuff waiting for me when I get back.

Song of the Day: Two classics meshed together

Where Did Our Love Go - Soft Cell


we were flipping stations and i was like "what is that?" "tainted love."

apparently not, but digging it nonetheless. they're pretty good live.

Oh, more items to add to the Songs Carter Hates list:
-Miss Her - Brad Paisley
-Anything by Train

He's always an interesting passenger. He went nuts when Train played and then went silent for Ghost Towns (go here) so I was like umm... Schrodinger's Cat much?


No comments:

Post a Comment