I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, August 12, 2013

You could buy a house and run away from it.

You know you're having a weird day when your dentists emails you with an eBook question.

In the middle of a Monday.

I didn't even know how to handle that, like, wait what?

Directed them to the troubleshoot email on the website.

Then stared at my phone for another 5 minutes in confusion.


Today flew by fairly quickly. Training at the Commission in the morning, crazy crowd in the lab at noon and then a slowed down afternoon doing supplies and working Youth Services.

After work went out to see the boyfriend. Finally saw We're The Millers.



Was so excited for this one even before previews came out.

Scale of Awesome says 7/10, it was pretty amusing but not something I'd watch over and over. I will rent it when it comes out at the library though.

Sat outside for a while before heading back, which reminds me I'm missing the meteor shower but I'm too tired to go look.

Smo's here sleeping as I should be as well.

Quote of the night:

Men are like oranges, you never know what you're gonna peel.

He may be sweet, he may be sour.

Sounds vaguely dirty but really isn't.

And I'm out.

"If there's ever a Church of Sheldon this will be when it started."

No comments:

Post a Comment