I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, August 19, 2013

he who jumps like three-legged cricket...will fall like cross-eyed water buffalo.

Ah, a day off.

And I have Friday off too so this is just weird.

But good weird.

Slept in - but only 'til like 9 so that doesn't really count - did some research on BISAC and then went out the library in Mayberry to interview their director because they use the BISAC method.

Because apparently I'm an adult and need to do adult things like interview important people.

And I thought it might help to talk to someone who's actually went through the transition process.

We're lucky though because there's nothing to transition because we're starting from scratch.

Anyway, the interview went well. Learned a lot about the process and examples of subject headings. After the interview she showed me around the building. They're doing a lot of construction and opening up the basement to the public so there were workmen everywhere.

After the interview came back and took a nap.

It was glorious.

Attempted to watch GI Joe #2 but chose instead to fall asleep around the halfway point.

I'll finish the rest later.

Then the boyfriend came over, we watched the rest of Mr. & Mrs. Smith before he headed back to go to work.

I hate that we work different shifts. And live an hour apart. Totally kills datenight having a deadline like that.

Classes start this week so after he left I posted to the discussion board. There are 23 of us but I was the first one to post. So that's a good sign for me, I think. Tomorrow is also my first day of practicum so I'll work in the morning and then head over there in the afternoon. A little nervous. But he's completely laid back so it's more about the environment than the boss.

After that is dinner with the Cool Aunt as we haven't done that in a while. Jalapeno margaritas - it's gonna be awesome.

Alright, all I got for today.

On to the music:

Karmin posted this to their Twitter.

Acapella - Karmin cover by Rachele Lynae & Heather Cole


This chick's voice is the epitome of country.

I don't know how I got here but it's wildly entertaining.

Christian Pickup Lines


"you put the cute in persecuted and i put the stud in bible study" "you've got me Philippian out"


Song You Know But Forgot You Knew It

When I Think About Angels - Jamie O'Neal


remember jamming to this one in grade school.



I'm watching Wipeout, if you were wondering about the title. Henson has some good one-liners.

Legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.


"when i think about angels i think about you."

No comments:

Post a Comment