I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, August 9, 2013

Pop Six Squish Uh-Uh Cicero Lipschitz

Off for the weekend!

2G Golf tomorrow and softball tournament Sunday.

Both with the same gang.

Gonna be awesome.


Today was good. Worked 9-6, huge amount of stats since I got 27 alone from one phone call.

Wanted every copy we have of a book and since our system just had a major software update I got to call each of the branches individually and have them pull them all instead of putting each one on hold - though that's what I ended up doing anyway once the system started working again.

After that the day was cake.

Helped that it was super slow because of the whole no parking thing. I mean, the morning was fairly busy but by 4 it had pretty much cleared out.

That's okay, gave me time to work on TAB stuff.

Not so thrilled about my fall schedule as it messes up TAB cause I won't be there Tuesday afternoons to host the meetings.

But that's really the only way I'll finish the 90 hours before the deadline.

The practicum sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm hesitant because I'm combining it with so many things - another class, comprehensive exams, working 40 hours, etc.

I'm sure it'll be fine. I always freak out when it comes to the fall.


After work went out to see the boyfriend. We spent the night hanging out with his friends. The boys played Call of Duty while us girls played Angry Birds and posted obnoxious things on Facebook.

Hence the post overload, in case you were wondering.

He had a lot of fun, which is good as the whole scheduling thing lately has got us on edge.

My crazy schedule plus his major change in schedule makes me want to kick things.

I'm sure it'll work out okay. I'm just not thrilled.


Watching old episodes of Bones - love Mom's DVR - I miss Zack.

Major difference between first season Brennan and current Brennan.

"Where are my bones?!"

She was a lot more with it and badass back then.

"Listen dude..."


And that's all I got for today. I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories tomorrow.

Song of the day:

Cell Block Tango - Chicago


kind of a nut for this movie. sketch would call that an understatement. but heard this on the ipod and jammed to it repeatedly throughout the day.


"we're about a hundred miles past where Jesus lost his sandals."
"i assume that's a way of saying we're extremely isolated."

No comments:

Post a Comment