I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Hummingbirds are the vampires of the flower world.

I like that Big Bang Theory is so universal that I say one quote and everyone knows it's Sheldon.

Mahalo for nothing, Hawaii. 

I remember when this show was still new. Sensory memory brings back my big silver TV and college bunk bed.

Scooby Doo sheets.

Oh yeah, I was one of those.

Speaking on behalf of all women, we had a meeting, it's not gonna happen. 

Today was nice.

Don't remember really anything about the work day except flailing to the geek squad about computer stuff.

After work I came back and watched Major Crimes and Big Bang Theory.

It was in the midst of a MC marathon that BBT started playing in the background and I switched. Originally watching it on TV but then the commercials were taking too long so I put in the DVD.

But it was right before the 100th episode so they were really good.

I am so tired right now that I can't sit up straight so I'm gonna be out soon.

Apparently having a night off and spending it editing and watching TV makes me exhausted.

Yay for relaxation.

But I'm gonna sleep while I'm motivated to.

I know, I'm boring. Sorry. Usually I'm more entertaining than this.

Will be better tomorrow.

Or will attempt to be better tomorrow.

Leaving you music-less for once cause I'm too tired to turn on music shuffle and then search for video.

Carter and I are gonna crash.

After he gets off my pillow.

Legitimate pre-midnight post, holy crap tag in use.

Here, watch this.



That will fix things.

No comments:

Post a Comment