I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stop, Stop, Stop all the dancing give me time to breeeeeathe....

Stop, stop, stop all the dancing or I'll have to leeeeeeave..... stuck in my head.

Today was actually pretty great. This morning I got to open with one of my favorite coworkers. We got everything done way early. She's always efficient and fun. So I e-mailed my boss and said that, among other things. My boss e-mails back and says she showed the e-mail to the coworker, that they both enjoy working with me and get this, my boss's exact words: "I don't think we've ever had an aide who was so capable."
Awwww. I feel special.

After the opening of awesomeness I head to the other branch to eat lunch with other fun coworkers. I share some of my awesome Scooby Doo crazy bands with coworkers and security guard - I love our security guards - eat my chili and cheetos, then go to work. Got off at 4 because yesterday I went in three times, hooray for a quick day.

Meanwhile, get call from sister saying she and her husband brought me an extra tv and entertainment unit for my apartment. Yay for spare keys.

After work was supper with sister and family while we watched Dr. Who and the end of Pirates 3. It was so funny, we both stood up from the table at the same time to move where we could actually see the tv. It was, after all, the best part of the movie where *spoiler alert* Will and his ship basically rise from the dead, join up with the Black Pearl and take down Beckett and his ship. More awesomeness. Then we both sat back down like whatever. Haha. I took my drain cleaner and left. Which leads to the next exciting event.

My bathtub has stopped draining. Like for a while it just took forever but now it just stopped. So got some drain unclogging stuff from oldest sister. That didn't work. Went to target to go get more. Poured into tub, now am waiting for it to sit then I will drown it in hot water and see what happens. If nothing I get to call maintenance tomorrow, hooray?

My only real frustration of the day didn't happen until tonight. 8:30ish. Guy in target ticked me off. So here's your shoutout.
Dear Target dude. I'm not some teenager you can boss around. I'm an adult working two jobs in grad school to get my masters. You're a jerk. Thank your coworker for taking over so I didn't have to yell at you.

And that's my day. Excitement. I'd give it a 8/10 on my scale of awesome.
Now I'm out and looking forward to the Husker game tomorrow night!
My pick Huskers 40 - Washington 10

No comments:

Post a Comment