I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sleep-Deprived Space Cadets

So, I'm falling asleep as I type this and Carter is laying on my stomach so I'll make this short. It's not easy to type. He loves being the center of attention. Like, I've been wrapping all my xmas presents and he lays down on the wrapping paper. My friend attempted to wrap him and he jumped out so fast he ripped the paper.

Life has been good. Kind of a blur actually. All that covering for people did actually burn me out. And people are sick at the other library as well. I can't escape it. I don't know how I have so far. I hadn't been to that one since the 5th. I went back to it yesterday. My boss got back from her vacation and I was gone longer than she was. Madness.

As I mentioned earlier I am exhausted. All the time. The title came from a coworker. Her and I have been kind of out of it all week and she said we were space cadets since our heads weren't there. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'm only working for three hours. Then headed home for xmas program and possibly harry potter yet again. Woohoo!

Now I have a craving for cheetos. Mmm...cheetos. Then I will crash and sleep.
Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment