I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sketch and Edit Decorate a Tree

Today was awesome. Only had to work until 1 then I met up with my grad advisor and we basically planned out the next couple years of my life. Serious weight off my mind. I'm still freaking out about the whole grad school thing but knowing which classes to take and when helps a lot.
Tomorrow is back to work as usual, but in the mean time here's another Sketch and Edit to get you into the holiday spirit. This was actually the first one I ever wrote. It's kind of funny that this is where they originated and it went on from here. Hope you enjoy.


Sketch and Edit Decorate a tree

S – “Got the lights?”
E – “Check.”
S – “Tinsel?”
E – “Check.”
S – “Ornaments?”
E – “Check.”
S – “Booze?”
E – “Check.” *gets on chair*
S – “You’re not going to fall again this year are you?”
E – “That was one time! Two years ago! You were the one that spiked my cocoa! I was helpless.”
S – “You took out the tree!”
E – “Again, you spiked my drink.”
S – “You crushed the ornaments!”
E – “They were ugly, still your fault.”
S – “You killed the reindeer!”
E – “They were staring at me, again your fault.”
S – “Then the lights went psycho and caught the tree on fire.”
E – “Which I successfully put out!”
S – “With the tree skirt!”
E – “It was in grabbing distance.”
S – “Now the tree doesn’t even stand straight anymore.”
E – “Still your fault.”
S – “And it makes the room smell like smoke.”
E – “New tradition, part of the Christmas spirit.”
S – “We need a new star.”
E – “Why?”
S – “Because this one’s old and cracked from when it broke your fall.”
E – “Can I light it on fire?”
S – “Sure pyro…as long as you stay away from the house…”
E – “Sweet!”
S – “Be sure to grab the hose to put out the grass fire!”
E – “Haha, very funny.” *grabs matches, lights on fire, drops it, starts grass fire* “Crap!”


ps- Apparently I say the word "crap" a lot at work which Chris thinks is funny and Superwoman also said it so he claims it stands for Chris Really Acts Professional. Gotta love fun coworkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment