I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Sketch and Edit Bake a Pie

since today was the holiday breakfast at work and there was awesome food leftover i figured i'd post this. plus i've been gone since sunday so gotta make up for it.


Bake a Pie

S – “What are you doing in the kitchen?”
E – “What do you mean?”
S – “You’re never in the kitchen.”
E – “Yes I am.”
S – “Why are you wearing an apron? And why does it smell like smoke in here? What did you do?”
E – “I’m making a pie.”
S – “You don’t make pies.”
E – “Well now I do.”
S – “Right.”
E – “In fact I’ve already made 3 today.”
S – “What are we going to do with all that pie?”
E – “I threw them out.”
S – “What, why?”
E – “I said I made them I didn’t say they came out right.”
S – “Ugh.”

No comments:

Post a Comment