I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sketch Gets Some Flowers

This is the real life Sketch's favorite.

S&E Get Some Flowers

E – “What’s with the flowers?”
S – “Just this guy’s demented way of apologizing.”
E – “‘Sorry I tried to run you down with my car?’ I bet the florist doesn’t get to write that one very often.”
S – “Yeah, I thought it was pretty catchy. He’s probably just trying to avoid a lawsuit.”
E – “You gonna tell me what’s going on?”
S – “I can’t right now.”
E – “Why not?”
S – “I gotta go.”
E – “Trolling for Saders? What’s with the outfit?”
S – “I have a date.”
E – “With whom?”
S – “Him.”
E – “The guy who tried to run you down?”
S – “Yeah.”
E – “I’m confused. Who is this guy?”
S – “He’s a jerk. How do I look?”
E – “I don’t like secrets.”
S – “Just the ones you aren’t in on.”
E – “How come you haven’t mentioned him before?”
S – “There was nothing to say.”
E – “He’s not Michael Jackson with a facelift is he?”
S – “No, that card would read ‘I’m sorry I dangled your child off my balcony.’”
E – “Or it’s an invitation to Neverland Ranch.”
S – “I gotta go.”
E – “Watch out for cars...”
S – “Yeah, yeah.”


I'm exhausted, but it was a good day. Tomorrow should be too, I'm off at noon and nothing to avoid!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that it's my favorite, I can't pick a favorite, but it's definitely up there. Still makes me laugh every time though.

    ReplyDelete