I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

Friends Phoebe reference.

Another journey back home means another list of artists my cat does not enjoy. The new list includes Bonnie Tyler, All American Rejects, Snoop Dogg, Owl City, Cobra Starship, and yet he went completely silent for Dracula from Houston - was he in shock or did it drive him crazy? Oh Carter.

So, home for the holidays, woohoo! The trees are set up, my presents are almost all wrapped, my cat is sleeping happily in the basement (his favorite room of the house) and I'm off to bed.

Today was great - line of the day came from my boss. First thing she says to me, comes up behind me and whispers "Do you have a hangover?" "WHAT?!" I told her about the pitch tournament yesterday and how there's usually a lot of drinking. It was just funny at the time because I was like, "Do I look that bad?!" Oh Superwoman.

The pitch tourney was still the highlight of the week. That and Grams opening presents. She ended up with a Huskers sign for her "apartment" door compliments of the grab bag. She said she'd put it up and then said "They probably don't even know who the Huskers are. They're OLD People!" The tone of voice when she said 'old people' made me keel over. I wasn't the only one. Oh Grams.
But tonight when I got home Dad of course made me watch some dude playing guitar on HeeHaw which is what he does every time I come home, and Mom all the sudden broke out with "These are old people! Who are the Huskers?!" Hilarious.

Hope you have a happy christmas eve eve. And that I remember to post again tomorrow night.

This is me, signing out.

-guy said that to me on the phone today at the library after I answered his reference question

No comments:

Post a Comment