I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

"I'm getting the pig!"

So, yesterday's half day got turned into a whole day, not surprising, but not bad. I actually don't mind spending time there. At one point there was no one else there besides myself and my coworker. It snowed and was windy and cold and blah. But then everyone came in at once so we were pretty busy. What is surprising is that I didn't get called in today! So this is what a day off feels like. Wow.
Fun fact #1 - I saw "Red" twice this weekend. Once last night with my brother and again tonight with two friends. So funny. Would totally give it a 9/10 on my Scale of Awesome. "Moldova sucks!"
Today was nice and relaxing. Slept in, went to church, caught up on tv episodes I've missed aka NCIS and The Closer. I watched a Criminal Minds one too, back when it was still good aka pre AJ/JJ incident. Creative Differences whatever.
Tomorrow I'm only scheduled in the morning but it wouldn't be surprising if that changed. I have the afternoon off only because of how many hours I've worked this past week. Gotta make up for it so I don't get past my 20 hours. It's crazy, I haven't been to the big library since the 5th and I'm not scheduled to go back until the 16th! Madness, I'm telling you.

"This is just like Love's Savage Secret!"

No comments:

Post a Comment